Re: (erielack) Tutti Frutti Oh Rudy, Erie Style

In a message dated 2/23/2007 9:03:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
graytrainpix_@_hotmail.com writes:

And  while I’m ‘fessing up to my senior moments, Bob Bahrs pointed out that
am guilty of what I accused some of the ex-Erie dispatcher guys of doing,
i.e. requiring mindreading.  OK, I sometimes forget to sign my notes  to the
list.  So in the interest of full disclosure, I am . . .  .

James Gerofsky
a.k.a. Jim G.
a.k.a. JG at  graytrainpix
graytrainpix being my railroad web site, which  is:
www.geocities.com/graytrainpix

Jim

I guess I should have remembered the email address, but my address book is
getting so big that I truly did not know who you  were.      But it was a GOOD
POST.  :)    and thus I wanted to know.

Thanks
Bob B
http://www.aol.com.