Re: (erielack) Erie steam locomotives

I don't think any  HO scale K-5's or K-5a's are in production right  now. I
used to have a brass Max Gray K-5a - the modernized version with the big  tank
and the booster engine, but sold it. I could just kick myself!

Other importers have also done K-5's in brass. I don't remember which  ones.

If you want to get into a lot of work on a sub-par model (for today), an  old
AHM -  Rivarossi USRA heavy Pacific is the Erie K-5a, but you'd have a  lot
of work to do on it, and like I said, it's not that good of a model.

Rick Fleischer
http://www.aol.com.