(erielack) Other items surfacing........

1.   Along with the stuff I listed the other day, I just found a Northern
Branch passenger TT. Eff. April 24, 1966. It shows the 3 RTs now terminating
at Sparkill. When I worked the NY division in the EARLY 60s, they went to
NYACK - where I had the pleasure of sleeping on the waiting room benches in
the station through the graciousness of the agent there. I covered the early
job & went to work hungry acct nowhere to eat so had to wait to get to
Hoboken & Schaeffers'.

2. Color postcard of the Starucca viaduct dated ( SUSQUEHANNA  Sep 26,
1910).  The face shows 2 camelbacks doubleheading a passenger train over the
viaduct in a winter scene. Captioned - WINTER AT THE STONE BRIDGE:
LANESBORO, PA.

     Anyone want to make an offer on these 2 items?????

Regards,

Walt Smith