Re: (erielack) NJ Transit train derails in Glen Rock

Sounds like it possibly took place within the interlocking.

             STEVEZ10_@_aol.com
             Sent by:
             erielack-owner_@_li                                          To
             sts.elhts.org             erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
                                                                        cc

             02/21/2007 10:12                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: (erielack) NJ Transit train
                                       derails in Glen Rock

             Please respond to
              "EL Mail List"
             <erielack_@_lists.e
                 lhts.org>

I heard the derailment involved a Comet IB car and 2 Comet I coaches.. I
heard the Comet IB (former Arrow I) was leaning against a signal mast so it
will
probably be retired.. I don't know the condition of the other 2 cars..