Re: (erielack) List reply debate "solved"

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, J. Henry Priebe Jr. wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) wrote:
>
> > As you probably surmised from my reply to Randy Brown's post, the vast
> > majority (90%) of the respondants to me (and the list) want the list
> > mechanism to be "if you hit 'reply', the reply goes to the list, not the
> > original poster".
> >
> > If you liked the earlier method where "reply" replies to the author (and
> > not the list), just hit "reply" and replace the list address in the
> > "To:" section in your E-mail client with the E-mail address of the
> > author - this can be found in the original post and can be
> > cut-and-pasted into the "To:" field. Since this is the less common
> > "desired" directiion of reply, this should only be a minor inconvience.
> >
> > This new reply structure will also greatly reduce the amount of
> > duplicate E-mails that posters will receive!
> >
> > Henry is looking into how to modify this, and hopefully later today the
> > list will be using the new reply scheme.
> >
> > Thanks for your comments!
> >
> > 	- Paul
>
> Hopefully it should now be set as of this message.
>
> Henry

Or not, I thought the reply-to header would be added, guess I have to battle
with this lousy list software now.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services