(erielack) List reply debate "solved"

As you probably surmised from my reply to Randy Brown's post, the vast
majority (90%) of the respondants to me (and the list) want the list
mechanism to be "if you hit 'reply', the reply goes to the list, not the
original poster".

If you liked the earlier method where "reply" replies to the author (and
not the list), just hit "reply" and replace the list address in the
"To:" section in your E-mail client with the E-mail address of the
author - this can be found in the original post and can be
cut-and-pasted into the "To:" field. Since this is the less common
"desired" directiion of reply, this should only be a minor inconvience.

This new reply structure will also greatly reduce the amount of
duplicate E-mails that posters will receive!

Henry is looking into how to modify this, and hopefully later today the
list will be using the new reply scheme.

Thanks for your comments!