Re:RE: (erielack) List Address

Y'see, now, this is what confuses me.  I got this email from the list. The LIST is the SENDER -- they sent it to me.  Paul B. is the author.  My intent now is to reply to the SENDER -- the List.  I see no need for Paul B. to in there at all -- he'll see my reply when he gets an email from the List.  If the list chooses to include his email address in their acknowledgement of authorship, with his permission, of course, then I can correspond with him directly if I see fit

Randy Brown, author of this message
Paul,

I'm not really familiar with how this works so this may not be possible in our case, but for the people who receive the Digest version, can we do something that they're doing now with the Yahoo groups: you can click "reply to sender" or "reply to all" options at the bottom of each post?

Paul B