RE: (erielack) List Address

> What about cross-posts, messages sent to multiple lists?  "Reply all"
> is the only way to send it back to all of them (if you belong
> to all of them).

This is a VERY limited case (in fact, Gary, I think you're the only one
I know who does this). If that's the csae, it's just as easy for you to
add the extra lists to the "To:" field when you hit "reply"

> Another possibility is that you attached
> something (yes, EL will extract it and put it on the photo
> archives, but some lists do allow attachments) and want the
> prior poster to get the attachment directly.

See above re: multiple lists. Basically, if you're a member of the EL
list, we're not here to facilitate making your life easier to post to
OTHER lists. All the above is doable, you just need to manually add
those lists to the discussion. All that matters here is EL, right? ;)
<tongue-in-cheek!>

	- Paul

P.S. The VAST majority of the respondents to me (90%) would like to see
the "reply" button do a reply to the list, not the sender. I'll wait
until tomorrow before we make the final move.