Re: (erielack) List Address

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 Njricky2_@_aol.com wrote:

> One question here. Are we "subscribers" or "members"? There is a  difference.

Here is one definition of subscribe: "To authorize (someone) to receive or
access electronic texts or services, especially over the Internet."

That one is pretty self explanatory.

Here is one definition of member: "Being a member of or having membership in
an association, organization, etc."

We are a loose organization of EL enthusiasts. As I see it, we subscribe to
the list to become list members.

For our purposes, the phrases "erielack list subscribers" and "erielack list
members" are synonymous.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services