(erielack) Metro New York area West Island Model Railroad Operations day June 30, 2007

Fourth Annual West Island Model RR Club
Operations Invitational  Saturday, June 30, 2007

Who:  Folks interested in a great day of model railroad operations on a railroad featured in Great Model Railroads 2007

What: The West Island club's 4th annual Invitational operations day

When: Saturday, June 30, 2007
There will be two operating sessions: Morning - 9:30AM to 1 PM and Afternoon - 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM

Where:  At the club headquarters:188 Merritts Rd , Farmingdale NY 11735

Why:  Because we want to share our great railroad with our friends

How:  Fill in the form below and return it to us at:

West Island Model RR Club
% Jim Schweitzer
PO Box 573
Farmingdale NY 11735

or by e-mailing the information to:

westislandclub_@_yahoo.com

We hope you can join us for a great day of operations!

Name:__________________________________________________

Address________________________________________________

City, State, Zip__________________________________________

Phone:________________________________________________

Indicate by a circle the session(s) you wish to attend:

 Morning                                                          Afternoon

9:30 AM to 1 PM                                             2:00 PM to 5:30 PM

Require EL content: There will be Erie and Lackawanna locomotives as pool power on some trains!

Vince Lee

Modeling the Erie Wyoming Division in Pennsylvania and
the Erie 28th Street Terminal in New York City

Please visit my website for eastern and western railfanning photos:
http://www.eastwestrails.com/