From: Smtimko_@_aol.com
To: stwarogowski_@_windstream.net; erielack@lists.elhts.org; KRinMich@aol.com; doctorpb@bellsouth.net
Cc: caltrains_@_cboss.com
Sent: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Akron Questions

In a message dated 2/15/2007 3:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stwarogowski_@_windstream.net writes:

- - what  locals were based out of Akron?  Or did they originate in Kent?   How
far to the west did the local work?

No locals from Kent.

Kent was served by the Kent Local that operated from Leavittsburg M-F
mornings.  That crew worked the W&LE interchange as well as Kent  industries and

pulled the NYC at Braceville.

SMT