  From: David J. Monte Verde
  To: David J. Monte Verde ; JOHN J BOEHNER ; Carl P. Belke,Jr. ; eldispatcher72_@_yahoo.com ; Tim Stuy ; rdukarm@adelphia.net ; Larry DeYoung
  Cc: Newt ; CDMV
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Emailing: Lackawanna sleeper derailed

    Does anyone know where this wreck is/was. These two slides were on ebay identified as 1946 at Millgrove, NY. Two things wrong with this the DL&W did not go to Glenwood NY & I don't believe that the F3's were on the property & I don't think that the heavy weight sleepers were painted m/y/g?? Download these photos quick, cause they will soon disappear.

    http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150088794374&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150088794741&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

    Regards DMV