(erielack) Re: EL Mail List Digest V3 #2288

Likely as not they'd interchange with NS to the south.  Machias Jct. is
where B&P trackage rights to Buffalo, begin, and the likely interchange
partner at that location.

I'll let someone else field the other questions, as I don't have answers
there -

Bill K.