(erielack) ELHS Western Region Spring Meeting set for April 28

For those interested, the ELHS Western Region Spring Meeting will held in Marion on Saturday, April 28.

We're still working out the details for dinner, but have preliminary commitments for slides after the dinner at the station. We're anticipating having the ELHS sales tables on site. The station and AC tower will be open, as the Marion Union Station Association has several model boards from closed towers set up inside, as well as displays of restored operating signals wired into interlocking machines.

No costs available yet, but email me off list if you want to be notified electroncially of advanced info. as it becomes available, or if you want additional information...

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384