Re: (erielack) Re: Erie Tablecloths

Cereal bows would be great.

Rick

In a message dated 2/9/2007 2:42:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jjbchian_@_msn.com writes:

Dale Madison writes:

"I'm gonna have to get a  bigger display case.

What will you folks come up with  next?"

Dale,

We are always looking at new items that can be  reproduced and used in
Diner-Lounge no. 741. Besides the tablecloths, we are  looking at adding several
Erie Starrucca specialty pieces, such as cereal  bowls, egg cups, and platters.

After Diner-Lounge 741 is restored and  returned to service, we will then
concentrate our efforts on Phoebe Snow Diner  no. 470. Of course we will have to
reproduce Lackawanna tablecloths and  napkins. They are really classy, and
have the Lackawanna Railroad emblem woven  into the linen, similar to the Erie
tablecloths. We have originals of both, so  we can use them as patterns when we
are ready to have them reproduced.

In the meantime, ELDCPS is adding new Erie, DL&W and EL related  products all
the time to our on-line store as soon as they become available. I  urge all
Listers to click on the link below, surf through our store, and see  what we
have to offer. All proceeds from items purchased go towards the  restoration of
our historic Erie Lackawanna passenger equipment, so your  dollars are put to
good use!

http://www.eldcps.org/catalog/index.php<http://www.eldcps.org/catalog/index.ph
p>

Kind  regards,

John Boehner, Vice President - Operations
ELDCPS

The Erie Lackawanna Mailing  List