RE: (erielack) Caboose in Meadville Pa

The caboose is on what we call the Arterial Highway.  If you are
coming in from I79, just stay on the 4-lane over the bridge and you
can't miss it.  If not, the "highway" is to the west of town just
before French Creek.  Just ask anyone where the sewer plant is
:-)  Welcome to Meadville!

Pete Gifford
FCVRRHS