Re: (erielack) LV Depot in Buffalo

Tim and others.
The LV had a branch line to Niagara Falls which split off the mainline at
Depew. The connection for the Maple Leaf left the Buffalo terminal and ran
to Depew where the thru cars to Toronto were detached and connected to the
Toronto train. I believe that there was a wye track at Depew which could be
used by the connecting train.  The reverse was followed by the westbound
train.

The Erie used the LV terminal until 1950.  I remember many trips with my
parents on the Erie to Buffalo arriving at the LV terminal.

Art Tross