RE: (erielack) Binghamton/Sayre Connections

Walt Smith comments.................Another great Bingie foto for which we
give thanks. I took it up as big as I could but didnt recognize any of my
cronies in the switchmen in the foto. If it was 1960 (& I notice the newest
auto in sight is a '56 Chevvie) the D&H statiopn was still being served by
the Albany trains. I saw the last of these when I first worked in
Binghamton. I remember the D&H RS3sitting with a couple coaches....steam
hissing around the cars on a bitter cold day.
      Strange to think that perhaps there will be passenger trains there
again...MAYBE.

Walt Smith