RE: (erielack) Binghamton/Sayre Connections

 http://docs.unh.edu/NY/wvrl54se.jpg
Supplies a map showing the area, and
http://historical.maptech.com/getImage.cfm?fname=sayr48ne.jpg&state=PA
Tells the story south of the border.  And shows the LV branch to Owego taking off to the east.  So
you can follow it on
http://historical.maptech.com/getImage.cfm?fname=towa26nw.jpg&state=PA
A little bit, and then on
http://historical.maptech.com/getImage.cfm?fname=oweg56sw.jpg&state=NY
(BTW, what happened there east of Ellis Town, where they crossed?  Who was up, who was down?  But in
any event, to on to
http://historical.maptech.com/getImage.cfm?fname=oweg56se.jpg&state=NY
To see the line all the way to Owego.

So, were the three tracks tight together there through Smithboro/Tioga Center/Devils Elbow?

SGL