(erielack) Binghamton/Sayre Connections

 I believe that later, after I left the D&H in
1972, the D&H went to Sayre in the daytime, because I have seen photos
of the D&H Baldwin RF-16's in Sayre by daylight.

I was living in Binghamton when the D&H Sharks made there first trip to Sayre
 and was able to chase that trip.(thanks to the tip from  ( JJ Young).
The trip did not use the LVRR tracks between Owego and Sayre. The train ran
on the  EL  from Binghamton to Waverly.
 The Sharks were then cut off there train, and ran the EL west to Chemung, NY
and crossed over to the east bound main. They then ran back to Waverly,
coupled to the east end of there train and pulled there train into Sayre on a
branch line ??? that ran southeast from Waverly into the Sayre  LVRR yards.