Re: (erielack) Re: Runthroughs

In a message dated 2/3/2007 9:03:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
curtis.brookshire_@_verizon.net writes:

Lackawanna Power ran to Maybrook on the L&HR, but I believe that  was more of
a power balancing agreement since trains to Port Morris had to  run over the
DL&W from Andover on the Sussex Branch to Port.

I'm  sure there were others.  Any one else?

Curtis  Brookshire

Not so sue this was a run through.  May have been a WE NEED TO BORROW  AN
ENGING OR TWO, we are short of power! AKA  Lease an engine, for a trip  or two.

Bob Bahrs