  From: Richard Pennisi
  To: William E. Botkin
  Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:45 PM
  Subject: Re: (erielack) DL&W HW Parlor Cars

  Bill,

  I may be wrong, but I believe these heavyweight parlor cars were used on the head end of Phoebe Snow in the early years of the train up until their discontinuence around 56? or so.  I've seen several photos in the Morning Suyn books where they were placed right behind the RPO and then came the lightweight diner, coaches, sleeper and Tavern Lounge.

  Again, I could be wrong.

  Rich

  "William E. Botkin" <webotkin_@_ecentral.com> wrote:
    To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
    following URL into your web browser:

    http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-01-07

    Walthers_28-1_Parlor_Car.gif (image/gif, 600x239+0+0 78651 bytes, BF: 1.82 ppb)

    Folks,

    For some reason the attached PDF file of the Walthers car wasn't posted.
    I'll try this again.

    Bill Botkin