Re:Re:(erielack) Empty returns

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-01-07

CarRules.jpg (image/pjpeg, 1168x1592 512839 bytes, BF: 3.63 ppb)

I have copied the first page of the pertinent rules from the Equipment Register for July, 1954, and will try to post it with this message.  Actually, it's the fourth page; the first three detail the geographical distribution of the railroads.

So, let's see where this ends up

Randy Brown