(erielack) EL "freight" scheme [was FTSB in RMC]

Early in EL, as we know, they used a freight paint scheme in black and yellow developed from the Erie.  Did ALL pre-merge freight units, both Erie and DL&W, get this treatment?  Or did some (maybe even most) Lackawanna locomotives simply slide over from DL&W gmy to EL gmy?

How long did EL B/Y last?

I hate to ask which units wore it -- and when.

Randy Brown
I don't have the numbers handy but I think 6011,6012,6022 ,made it into EL  GMY, could have been DL&W re-paint with EL diamond and letter added or full  repaint, all I know is I saw them in Scranton with  A-B-B with last A  unmatched in DL&W freight scheme. Have a slide here somewhere taken I think  on a summer sunday in 61 or 62

Bill