Re: (erielack) Bellewood Park information sought

In a message dated 10/29/06 7:38:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net writes:

SGL,

To set the record straight, residents of New Jersey are not New Jerseyites,
Garden State residents are New Jerseyans.

Rick

From  another list:

On Behalf Of Kent Loudon

> Subject:   Bellewood Park
>
> I am trying to obtain information on the  Bellewood amusement
> park at Pattenburg, NJ, which was served, and  possibly built,
> by the Lehigh Valley. The details I need are in  regard to the
> facilities and amusements which existed there, as well  as the
> time period in which it operated. If anyone has any
>  information or possible sources of information would they
> contact me  off list. Many thanks.
>
> Kent Loudon
>
> Kent  Loudon [nkloudon_@_verizon.net]

I expect that the New Jerseyites on this  list probably can help Kent out
with his quest.  Please
respond  directly to Kent, since it's likely off topic for this  list

SGL

The Erie Lackawanna Mailing  List