Re: (erielack) Comet I cars- going, going...

Turkey Hill Mini Mart in Matamoras is a popular stop before boarding the
trains in the morning. It's 24x7 and less then 1 mile away. And good fresh
coffee

Dennis

"Gary R. Kazin" <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>
Sent by: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
10/27/2006 12:11 PM
Please respond to
"Gary R. Kazin" <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>

"EL List" <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
cc

Subject

- --- Charles_Walsh_@_berlex.com wrote:
> I'm curious what they do for food from Port Jervis (90? miles)?
> Although Scranton (at 131 miles), or even Mt. Pocono (100
> miles) would be farther than a Port Jervis trip.  Analomink would
> be close in terms of mileage to Port Jervis.

Bring it from home or buy it on the way to the station.  There's no
place in the PJ station area to get food at that hour.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey