Re: (erielack) Comet I cars- going, going...

Gary,

Actually, I was asking if anything was available on the train eastbound,
but I assume the answer is no.  BTW, do any NJ Transit trains carry on the
EL tradition of snacks and drinks for the return trip out of Hoboken/Penn
station NY?

Chuck

             "Gary R. Kazin"
             <gkazin_@_yahoo.com
             Sent by:                  EL List
             erielack-owner_@_li         <erielack@lists.railfan.net>
             sts.elhts.org                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/27/2006 12:11          Re: (erielack) Comet I cars- going,
             PM                        going...

             Please respond to
              "Gary R. Kazin"
             <gkazin_@_yahoo.com

- --- Charles_Walsh_@_berlex.com wrote:
> I'm curious what they do for food from Port Jervis (90? miles)?
> Although Scranton (at 131 miles), or even Mt. Pocono (100
> miles) would be farther than a Port Jervis trip.  Analomink would
> be close in terms of mileage to Port Jervis.

Bring it from home or buy it on the way to the station.  There's no
place in the PJ station area to get food at that hour.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey