RE: (erielack) Erie and EL Sleeper from Rapido Trains

Especially with Kato announcing Erie Mikados in 2 numbers!
Ok, so someone is going to tell me that these cars were never pulled by Mikados.....

On another note, I have a picture of an EL F3 6214 (no, its not my picture, I downloaded it from the wonderful collection of EL pictures that have been posted) and the unit is in the black yellow scheme, which I though was only for Erie units and a quick way to make them EL with a few lettering and logo changes.  However, this unit as the red light mounted on the door in the nose of the unit, which I thought was Lackawanna only.  So was this a Lackawanna unit that repainted, or am I completely confused?

Bruce Alcock
OK N-Rail