RE: (erielack) Erie and EL Sleeper from Rapido Trains

> > I imagine only in HO scale though. That seems to be the
> trend when no
> > scale is mentioned. Too bad for us N scalers once again. They would
> > have been great additions to my collection.
> > Todd K. Stearns
>
> Hate to say it, but it's all "economies of scale" - aren't
> there far more O scalers than N and O combined?
>
> 	- Paul

You do, of course, mean HO scalers in that sentence.  And I >think< you're correct, but N scale
certainly does have a substantial market. Look at the N-scale cars that Micro-Trains does, and they
sell out a lot of the time.  The blacksmith scale (O, for those who wonder what I mean) is the third
largest group, but even there, Weaver certainly seems to be making a living at it.

I haven't confirmed this yet, but I think Rapido plans N scale versions later.  But don't hold me to
that.  I'll confirm if I can.

SGL

End of EL Mail List Digest V3 #2179