(erielack) Stillwell for sale

Having lucked into acquiring a professionally painted set of six NWSL Stillwell coaches, I now find
that the unpainted one I got about a year and a half ago is crying out for a new owner.  I don't
think it ever has been out of the plastic sleeve it came in (I didn't take it out when I got it) and
it has NO tarnish or any other blemish I can find.  There are, however, no coupler mounting screws
in the box.  It is the square window version.

I'd like simply to recoup most of the money I paid for it, so I'm asking $125.00, plus postage.

If interested, contact me off list please.

Thanks

Schuyler Larrabee