(erielack) News article on the Elmira Viaduct proposal

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-21-06

Elmira_Bridge_stg_1957.jpg (image/jpeg, 1604x1407 201230 bytes, BF: 11.22 ppb)

List,

Today I came across the attached photo as I was going thru a recent
donation. It was taken in 1957 by Francis Strong. Its location is
not noted, but it looks like Elmira to me. Perhaps someone out
there can confirm the location and explain where the Pennsy
switcher is headed. Thanks

Ronald R. Dukarm  ELHS #532  ELHTS #66
rdukarm_@_adelphia.net