(erielack) Re: DANX?

I've seen the P&W layout photos, there's some very nice modeling there! Nice to know you had a hand in it all Paul. Sorry to hear about the passing of Jesse Koski, I have utilized his reporting marks efforts countless times. I guess if one is going to leave such a fine club, building one's own EL layout is a very good reason! Todd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Brezicki
  Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 6:18 AM
  Subject: Re: DANX?

  FYI, the Piedmont & Western is the model RR club I started in 1988. The reporting marks table along with the website was created by member Jesse Koski, who passed away about a year and a half ago, may he RIP. I left the club two years ago in part so I could devote my time to building my EL layout at home.

  Paul B