Re: (erielack) EL And Chessie System

It would have been east of Sterling, Ohio. Everything
running west of Sterling would have been on former B&O
rails.

The Chessie wouldn't agree to pay the higher wages the
EL guys were making, and wasn't crazy about granting
job protection to EL employees. The government kept
raising the price tag, and Chessie backed out.

Mike