RE: (erielack) EL Day - Little Falls Curve

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-20-06

3641_Peckman_Creek_Bridge-Cedar_Grove_NJ_-_12-74_-_Steve_Hepler.jpg (image/jpeg, 753x714 115166 bytes, BF: 4.67 ppb)

Jim,

> Thanks for that shot; glad to see that someone made something
> out of it.
> That curve south of Francisco Avenue was generally a
> photographic heartbreaker, unless you had a helicopter.  It
> would have been great if you could have somehow gotten an
> overview of it, with the Peckman River mini-viaduct smack at
> the mid-point.  But you just couldn't, and to boot, it went
> away from the sun ("cupping" towards the north).  I've
> attached the one shot I took down there, of SFE-100 on the bridge.

Nice shot! Since you're sharing this end of the bridge, here's a shot my
friend, Steve Hepler, took from the opposite end. Not sure what train this
is (CS-9?), but it sure looks nice. This bridge will definitely be a focal
point of my layout!