Re: (erielack) Norman Reddy

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061020/ANNOUNCE05/610200309/1143

10/20/06 - Posted from the Daily Record newsroom

Norman R. Reddy
Passion for railroading

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. - Norman R. Reddy died at home on Sunday, Oct.
1, 2006.

Born in Tucson, Ariz., he lived in Morristown for more than 30 years
before moving to Walnut Creek, Calif. in 2004.

Mr. Reddy was with the New Jersey railroads for more than 45 years.
He began his career with the Lackawanna Railroad and retired from NJ
Transit.

He had a true passion for railroading, particularly steam engines,
theater organs, crossword puzzles, the Mets, sunsets and traveling.
He traveled most of the United States by train.

Survivors include his three children, Linda Wilkinson, Thomas Reddy,
and Lori Petry; his three grandchildren, Jena Reddy and Emilie and
Alyssa Petry; and his former wife, Roberta Reddy.

According to his wishes, he was cremated.

- --- Richard Pennisi <eldispatcher72_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
>   On October 1, 2006 former Hoboken train dispatcher Norman Reddy
> passed away in Walnut Creek Ca. Norm hired out on the DL&W and
> worked thru EL, Conrail and I believe retired from NJT.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey