(erielack) Nickel Plate Products HO DL&W Brass For Sale

My four NPP HO brass locos are back up for sale.

Due to the apparent interest, I'm selling the four locos individually via an
email auction.

If anyone would like to bid on any of them, the only restriction is that the
winning buyer must be prepared to pay for them as soon as all bids are
finalized. The loco(s) will be shipped when payment is received. Personal
checks and money orders are OK for payment. If you are outbid, I will let you
know via email and give you an opportunity to raise your bid. High bids will
be acknowledged via email and posted in the caption for the appropriate loco
on the website. Names will be kept confidential unless you want yours posted
with the bid.

I expect the auction to end around November 1 or when bids finally peter out.

I have a bid of $500.00 for the Mike so far and starting bids for the
remaining Pocono, Pacific and Hudson are $300.00 each.

http://www.railfan.net/sysop/NPP/

Questions to me personally (not the list) via email are welcome.

Thanks,

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services