Re: (erielack) Happy Erie Lackawanna Day!

I was ten years old when the EL disappeared, but I
remember the EL had the most colorful locomotives, and
it seemed the biggest of any railraods in Akron. Later
I found out I was right, the SDP-45's.

The news talked about government takeovers, and Penn
Central locomotives started appearing. Less and less
frequently. Then one of the main tracks were gone.

I wish I had known her better. Which is why I'm here I
guess.

Mike Spinelli