RE: (erielack) Port Morris Turn...now Dairy pack siding..

> I don't know who got a car, but a buddy of mine who works
> H0-2 had mentioned
> that someone got a shipment in early 2006... It is possible that
> Colgate(former Mennan facility) is still a sporadic customer
> for NS...I'll try to find out
> more on what this was all about...

My father-in-law works for Colgate Palmolive (former Mennen) in Morris Plains, and he said in EL years they'd get bagged talc in 40' boxcars. It wouldn't surprise me if they got sporadic shipments of stuff in for "test purposes" (similar to M&M/Mars in Hackettstown)