[none]

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-15-06

EL_Train_1015_at_Little_Falls_B_W.jpg (image/jpeg, 1440x976 328613 bytes, BF: 4.28 ppb)

Mike and Listers,

Attached is the requested photo taken at Little Falls summer 1964. Train No. 1015 was due do depart LF at 5:06 PM, and operated as far as Newton. Then returned to Hoboken with the deadhead equipment as No. 1042. Lackawanna Trainman Pay J. Thye is ready to hop off and assist passengers who would be detraining at LF.

You can observe behind the last Boonton Coach three milk cars. Sure glad I got to see this and take the photo.

Sigh, in some respects, it was a much better time back then!

JJBoehner

"John,

Would you be willing to post that photo to the list.  After all the talk
about milk this week, I and others would love to see it.
Thanks.

Mike Oravec"