Re: (erielack) New York State Express

Thanks Fred, but the real thanks belongs to Carl H. Sturner who seized the oppotunity to snap the shot in the first place. I'm just starting my video collection, but they are great to watch. I have a few bids on some EL N scale equipment on E-bay at the moment, but then it's back to media purchases for a bit. I like to mix it up. Glad you liked the picture anyhow. If I see such a request, I try and make the time to do a quick Google Image search for folks. It's the least I can do for those on the list who provide such a wealth of other EL information. Todd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fred Stratton
  To: toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com ; erielack@lists.elhts.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: (erielack) New York State Express

  Nice picture Todd. I pulled out my old Green Frog EL Video and watched it last night. It was pretty good, it's been a while since I watched it and now I'm looking for the videos I personally shot of the 714 (?) to PJ and back. It's funny, we take these for granted at times but they are great for modeling tips.

  Fred Stratton

  MP. 7.2 NS Asheville line

  Salisbury, NC