Re: (erielack) Whoops! Centerville and Southwestern Railroad

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the DL&W's Poconos also numbered in
the 1500 series?

             William Shultz
             <wshultz1_@_twcny.r
             r.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:
             erielack-owner_@_li                                          cc
             sts.elhts.org             Erie Lackawanna Mail List
                                       <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                                                                   Subject
             10/10/2006 01:24          Re: (erielack) Whoops! Centerville
             PM                        and Southwestern Railroad

             Please respond to
              William Shultz
             <wshultz1_@_twcny.r
                  r.com>

It was one of the original passenger 4-8-4's, the Q-1's, the ones with
the dual single air pumps.