(erielack) Correction, Re: Advance 100

How wrong we all can be.  Well, me anyway.  Right after I wrote-in about how
the Advance 100 operation was gone by Summer, 1969, I looked thru my old
"trainspotter" notes and saw an entity for Advance 100 by Rutherford Jct. at
6:45 PM on Friday, Aug. 15, 1969 (3610 and 3609 for power).  FYI, there was
a BT - Maybrook Ordinary (which became NE-99 at Maybrook, after a pickup at
the BT Passaic Jct. interchange with the NYS&W) west that night at 7:30 PM
with the 3607 and 3608.

Still, I don't think that Advance 100 was a regular operation by that time.
The big thing that summer was the CB&Q power pool on NE-74 (going back on
NY-99).  Perhaps that was part of the EL's "meat traffic initiative" of
1969.

Jim Gerofsky