(erielack) [ELHS Members Please Read]

My apologies to list members who are not ELHS members for the interruption.

Now, you ELHS members who haven't signed up for the private Yahoo!
Group...what are you waiting for? Well here is some incentive, I'm
trying a novel concept in the annals of ELHS history and soliciting
member input for next year's ELHS convention.

I have created two polls in the ELHS Yahoo! Group and would very much
like to get as broad a sampling of members opinions as possible. If you
haven't yet joined the group I would ask you to do so as soon as
possible since I have to limit the time of the polls because decisions
will need to be made shortly.

As a bonus to group members, I will be announcing availability to
purchase on the web site, the newest ELHS produced models. DL&W and
Early EL fans will be very pleased with the newest car offering and
since this is a limited run, it will be offered initially only to ELHS
members.

Joining the Yahoo! Group is very easy, but there is a test involved. The
test is you have to remember to include your name and address as it is
on your ELHS publications mailing label and your member number. The
information is needed to validate you as a current member. Include the
information in your request either in the comments area for those with a
Yahoo! account joining on line or in the body of the email for those
without a Yahoo! account.

Now Yahoo! members can simply go to the group page and click on the
"Join This Group!" button on the group main page at:

Non Yahoo! members can send an email to:

ELHS-members_announce-subscribe_@_yahoogroups.com

Remember to include the requested and required information in the email!

Even if you don't wish to remain a member of the group, I would still
urge you to sign up if you wish to have your vote considered in the date
of next years convention. Although, this isn't a high volume group and
you won't be bombarded with emails so remaining a group member will be
relatively painless. I would sincerely appreciate member input in
planning and I hope members will take advantage of the opportunity.

If you know ELHS members who aren't also members on this list I would
appreciate you forwarding them this email and encouraging them to
participate also.

If you have any questions, you can email me at:

webmaster_@_erielackhs.org

Please use that email address and not this one. Another test! :)

Regards,

Will Shultz
ELHS Webmaster