(erielack) UPS Trailers - 20th Century Hobbies

>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:01:23 -0400
>From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
>Subject: (erielack) More on piggyback modeling - a new flatcar
>
>Hi folks,
>
>Dale Madison's question last week was very well-timed, because it appears
>from posts to the Atlas Forum, they have informally announced that they're
>doing an ACF 89' "All-purpose" piggyback flat in HO scale. This car is
>ALSO correct for loading those UPS trailers onto.
>
> >From the photos they posted, it looks like a very impressive,
> well-detailed car!
>
>         - Paul

I want to again thank all who answered my question.

It seems I kinda put the cart before the horse.  Checking down the cellar,
I cannot find the UPS trailors that I pre-ordered from 20th Century Hobbies
and my confirming email is still in my pending folder.  The web site is
still up, seems up to date, but no answer to my email.  Does anyone know
the status of them?

I'll move onto Plan B very soon.

Thanks to all again.

Dale