Re: (erielack) Empty milk car question

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-10-06

1697-newton-sparta-trestle.jpg (image/jpeg, 800x501 44003 bytes, BF: 9.11 ppb)

Dave Rutan wrote:

> Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:23:21 -0400
> From: "Paul Brezicki" <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
> Subject: Re: (erielack) Empty milk car question
>
> Punning aside, I didn't think milk traffic lasted into the EL years. I 've
> never seen a photo of milk containers behind EL power; can anybody post
> one?

How about this one?  Not only is it a milk train behind EL power, but
it's on that trestle outside of Newton that no one has hardly seen.
Photo was taken on September 21st 1963.  Thank you Dick Johnson!

Dave
- --
Remember the DL&W Sussex Branch
http://DLW-SussexBranch.com