From: "Montgomery, Edward T" <Edward.Montgomery_@_fcps.edu>
To: "Jim Guthrie" <jguthrie_@_pipeline.com>; <Smtimko@aol.com>;
<doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>; <erielack@lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: (erielack) Empty milk car question

I believe the Becker milk service ended in 1964.  It was always interesting
to see the first commuter train come into Mountain View in those final
years.  It ran to Netcong and then waited for the arrival of "The Lakeland"
before running up the Sussex Branch carrying passengers to Newton.  This
train usually had two milk cars usually tagged on the rear of three Boonton
coaches.

Ed Montgomery