RE: (erielack) Re: Nickle Plate Products

 The brown book is I think wrong on that one, I
Checked my boxes and the Quantity amounts written in
are 40/ 25 / 15 / 15 /. Though I don't proclaim them
to be correct either. But I tend to believe the
information written by the importer more than the
brown book. Having visited Doc's Basement in the
heyday he had a lot of wastage from damage in transit.
He had stacks of rejected models from what I remember
and would sell off parts and pieces. I have two Pocano
Boilers I bought from him that I eventually I am going
to put on two  RF&P running gear I got from Overland.
Knowing wat I know now I wish I had gotten more.

Rich Y.