Re: (erielack) EL vs. PC

A little off topic, but yes the book does cover it.  NYC wanted these
combinations to go through.  PRR went to the C&O and told them to cut out
NYC or else the PRR would fight the C&O/B&O combination.

For a little EL content:  the "hero" of this book is Jim McClellan who
started with the Southern, then NYC/PC, then DOT/USRA and eventually with
NS.  Jim graciously lent ELDCPS his Erie/DL&W/EL photo collection.  The 2007
EL calendar has one of his photos - a great shot of 3 Lackawanna
Trainmasters on the Cutoff just east of Slateford Jct.  IMO the best photo
in this year's calendar!

Tim