Re: (erielack) FW: COURT RULES FOR ST. LOUIS IN THE DLW 952 CASE

This fight against St. Louis has been going on for some time.  The chapter
stated that it would donate the 952 to Steamtown, but I don't know if the
NPS ever officially agreed that it would accept it.  Does anyone have any
information on that?

             bob gillis
             <robertgillis_@_ver
             izon.net>                                                  To
             Sent by:
             erielack-owner_@_li                                          cc
             sts.elhts.org             "'erielack_@_lists.elhts.org'"
                                       <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
                                                                   Subject
             10/06/2006 03:54          Re: (erielack) FW: COURT RULES FOR
             PM                        ST. LOUIS IN THE DLW 952 CASE

             Please respond to
                bob gillis
             <robertgillis_@_ver
                 izon.net>

It would have been much easier for Carl to have said  that the suit by
the Lackawanna chaper of the R&LHS and Friends of the NJR&TMC suit
aginst the Museum of Tranportation has been dismissed. And amde reading
a a one page Adobe document much easier.

bob gillis

 <

 <