RE: (erielack) Re: Nickle Plate Products

 A good review, Curt, but a bit more on those Erie N1's.  They were advertised as coming in two
versions, with and without FWH.  That was only about one quarter of the story.  Yes, they came
"plain," but the FWH versions were at least three in number.  There was the good looking version,
with the Elesco FWH mounted in front of the smokebox like a T&P Texas type, another mounted very
high over the smokebox on a huge platform, another with it mounted semi-sunken into the smokebox,
and I think there may have been one, two or three other variations.  I've seen "records" that
suggest some of these were in quantities of 12 or 15 per style.  I got two, and was really
disappointed to find out that there were other styles done.

There were also a number of cabooses for both roads, and ERIE passenger cars as has been documented
before on this list, I believe.

SGL